Reasons to Buy
- C.P. Berry Homes is honored to have built many of the areas most successful luxury living communities, including: Patton Ridge in Hamilton, English Commons in Topsfield, Caldwell Farm in Newbury, Ipswich Country Club Homes, Bartlett’s Reach in Amesbury, Fuller Pond Village in Middleton and Olde Salem Village in Danvers, to name a few.
- C.P. Berry’s reputation has been built on extended service to our customers, so it only makes sense that we offer our exclusive warranty program giving peace of mind to our customers.
- C.P. Berry Homes are built with the finest quality materials, from the most recognized manufacturers and suppliers. For example: Kohler plumbing fixtures, Heatilator fireplaces, Custom Cabinetry, Model Hardwood Flooring, KitchenAid appliances, American Standard central heating and air conditioning systems, and Vac-U-Flo vacuum systems.
- C.P. Berry Homes are built using construction techniques and practices that, while not always visible, assure the finest quality home for years to come. For example: reinforced concrete fully-waterproofed foundations with under-drain systems; 2’x6′ exterior wall framing; exterior grade sheathing, CertainTeed Landmark TL life-time warranty architectural roof shingles underlain over the entire roof with ice & water shield. CertainTeed Weather Board fiber cement exterior siding; CertainTeed Cellular PVC maintenance-free exterior decking over pressure-treated deck framing; Stable Edge or Advantec subfloors which are glued and nailed in place; A 16-inch thick Firewall assembly constructed of 8 inch concrete block and fully insulated 4-inch frame walls on each side for maximum soundproofing and fire protection between adjoining homes.
- C.P. Berry Homes are recognized for their outstanding design, quality construction and enjoyment of living.
- C.P. Berry Homes selects only the finest craftsmen and contractors, and develops longstanding relationships with them. Our trades-people know the quality that is expected of them when working on a C.P. Berry Home.
- C.P. Berry Homes include many standard features, which are considered upgrades by other builders. For example: central Vac-U-Flo vacuum systems; AM/FM/CD Intercom systems; home security and fire alarm systems; granite counters; recess lighting; hardwood flooring; electric garage door opener, and fire sprinkler systems.
- C.P. Berry Homes is a family-owned and operated company, which has been in the development/home building industry for over forty years. We have the proven experience of building the finest homes available.
- C.P. Berry Homes has a long-standing reputation for unparalleled Customer Service; we were awarded the 2003 Pacesetter Award from the National Association of Home Builders and Custom Home Magazine for outstanding Customer Service among national builders.
- C.P. Berry Homes and the communities it has developed have been recognized with many national and regional awards from independent industry professionals, including the National Association of Home Builders, C.P. Berry Homes is recognized as one of the finest home-builders in the country. See our Awards Page for details.
C.P. Berry Homes intends to continue its mission of: “Building dreams…One home at a time” long into the future. We’re here to provide you with the best new home experience possible!