C.P. Berry Homes Honored With Best Of 50+ New England Housing Award
C.P. Berry’s Caldwell Farm Wins Award for Best Overall Community Design in New England
Topsfield, Massachusetts (October 23, 2008) - Carl Berry, President, and Alan Berry, Vice President of C.P. Berry Construction Company, Topsfield, MA, today announced that the company is the honored recipient of the 2008 Best Overall Community Design – Silver Award – Large Community, for the company’s Caldwell Farm community in Newbury, MA as awarded by the 50+ New England Housing Council of the National Association of Home Builders. The 2008 Awards were presented on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at The Doubletree Hotel, Boston- Westborough. 2008 is the premier year of the awards program initiated by the 50+ New England Housing Council to honor companies that demonstrate exceptional performance in the 50+ Building Industry.
“We are honored that Caldwell Farm continues to receive recognition for its exceptional design and architectural quality,” said Carl Berry. “We look forward to continuing our tradition of developing award-winning communities on the North Shore as planning for our next community, English Commons at Topsfield , progresses over the coming months,” Mr. Berry went on to say.
“We appreciate the recognition from the 50+ New England Housing Council and their support of the active-adult housing industry,” said Alan J. Berry, vice president of C.P. Berry Construction.
Prior to receiving this 2008 Award, Caldwell Farm and C.P. Berry Homes have been recognized with numerous national and regional awards, including:
- 2007 National Best Overall Community in active adult attached housing in the country – from the National Association of Homebuilders;
- 2007 PRISM Award for Best Attached Home Design over 3,000 square feet for the Davenport model at Caldwell Farm – from the Builders Association of Greater Boston;
- 2005 Builder Achievement Award for Outstanding Community Service from the National Housing Endowment, the philanthropic branch of the National Association of Home Builders;
- 2005 PRISM Awards for Caldwell Farm including: Best Attached Home Community, Best Innovative Land Planning & Design; Best Multi-Family Design; Best Landscape Design and Community Service Award;
- 2003 Pacesetter Award for Outstanding Customer Service from Custom Home magazine and the National Association of Home Builders.
About C.P. Berry Construction Company
C.P. Berry Construction Company is a national award-winning company responsible for the construction, management, sales and marketing of some of the North Shore’s most successful luxury living communities, including Caldwell Farm in Newbury, Ipswich Country Club, Bartlett’s Reach in Amesbury, Fuller Pond Village in Middleton, and Olde Salem Village in Danvers, among others.
In business for more than three decades, C.P. Berry Homes is recognized as one of the most respected builders/developers in New England. The company has completed several hundred million dollars of development. Family owned and operated, C.P. Berry Homes is founded on the core values of honesty, integrity and respect. These values benefit everyone involved in the organization, and most importantly, the new homebuyer.
For more information, call C.P. Berry Homes: 978.807.2954 or 978.887.1188
or visit: www.CPBerryHomes.com